Robert M. Prill, CPA
Bob Prill, Partner, has 20 years of experience in public accounting and has served closely-held businesses in a variety of industries including construction, manufacturing, and mortgage banking; as well as nonprofit organizations and individuals.
Bob joined the firm in 2000, and is responsible for Continuing Education, Accounting and Auditing Department activities, Technology and Quality Control. He also serves as Corporate Secretary.
Bob and his family reside in Sherwood. Outside of work, he enjoys music, sports, and spending time with his family.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Accounting, Linfield College
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
- Peer reviewer in AICPA peer review program
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HS&S Construction Industry Team, Member
- HS&S Nonprofit Industry Group, Member
- HS&S Technology Committee, Chairman
- Fruit and Flower Day Nursery (a nonprofit childcare center), former Treasurer and Member of the Board of Directors
- Chelsea Hicks Foundation, current Member of the Board of Directors
- Peer Review Committee, OSCPA, Vice-Chair
- Nonprofit Strategic Interest Committee, OSCPA, Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Member