Our Management Team
Carrie Huffman, CPA
Carrie Huffman, Manager, has 13 years of experience in public accounting. She joined HS&S in 2006. Her areas of expertise are business and individual tax as well as audits of employee benefit plans. Carrie has extensive experience working with the owners and accounting staff of closely-held businesses and nonprofit organizations to accomplish their tax and accounting goals.
Carrie resides in Portland with her husband and son. When Carrie is not at work, she may be found traveling to destinations both exotic and domestic. Her last big trip was to Greece, and she is always hoping that the next trip will be a camping trip.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Planning and Public Policy, University of Oregon
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting, Portland State University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC), Member Portland Chapter
- HS&S Construction Industry, Team Member
- HS&S Fun Committee, Founding Member