Our Management Team
Charles B. Taylor, CPA
Chuck Taylor, Senior Manager, joined the firm in 2001 and has spent his entire public accounting career with HS&S. Chuck provides a variety of accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services for closely-held companies in the construction and other industries; individuals and nonprofit organizations including higher education.
Chuck resides in Vancouver, Washington with his wife and three children and pet tortoise. Outside of work, he enjoys traveling with his family, home and yard projects, television and movies and all things automotive.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Business Administration, Accounting, Washington State University, Vancouver
- Licensed to practice in the States of Oregon and Washington
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Surety Association of Oregon (SAO), Member
- Oregon-Columbia Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), Participant
- HS&S Construction Industry Team, Member
- Homeowners Association, Treasurer