Jason W. Hall, CPA, CCIFP
Jason Hall, Partner, joined the firm in 2000 and has spent all of his career in public accounting with HS&S. Jason provides a variety of accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services for closely-held companies in the construction, manufacturing and other industries; nonprofit organizations and individuals.
Jason resides in West Linn with his wife and two children. Outside of work, he enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration, Accounting, Portland State University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Member and past Treasurer
- Surety Association of Oregon (SAO), Member
- Oregon-Columbia Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), participant
- HS&S Construction Industry Team, Member
- Northwest Utility Contractors Association (NWUCA), Member