Our Management Team
Jennifer Perrier, CPA
Jennifer Perrier, Manager, joined the firm in 2010 and has spent her entire public accounting career at HS&S. Prior to joining the HS&S team, Jennifer spent 6 years as an accounting specialist and bookkeeper. Jennifer has extensive experience performing assurance and consulting services for nonprofit organizations with an emphasis on single audits. Her experience also includes assurance services with employee benefit plans and closely-held businesses.
Jennifer resides in Portland with her husband. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling, taking walks, and spending time with her family and friends.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, History (magna cum laude), Humboldt State University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Business Administration, Accounting (summa cum laude), Washington State University
- Secondary Education Program, Social Sciences, Humboldt State University
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HS&S Nonprofit Industry Group, Member