Our Management Team
Madeline Payne, CPA
Madeline Payne, Manager, joined the firm in 2011 and has 6 years of public accounting. Madeline provides tax compliance and tax consulting services for high net-worth individuals, partnerships, S-corporations, and C-corporations in a wide variety of industries. Madeline is currently pursuing her Master of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University as a part time student while working full time at HS&S.
Madeline resides in Portland with her husband. Outside of work, her interests include traveling, hiking, reading and Oregon Duck Football.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, University of Oregon
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Spanish, University of Oregon
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member