Our Management Team
Nathan Stamets, CPA
Nathan Stamets, Senior Manager, has been with the firm since 2004 and has14 years of experience in public accounting. He has extensive experience performing assurance and consulting services for primarily nonprofit organizations as well as employee benefit plans and closely-held companies.
Nathan resides in Sherwood, Oregon. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family, golfing and is an avid sports fan.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting (cum laude), Azusa Pacific University
- Licensed to practice in the States of Oregon and California
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HS&S Nonprofit Industry Team, Member
- HS&S Technology Committee, Member