Shane M. Graves, CPA, CCIFP
Shane Graves, Partner, has been with the firm since 1997 and has 20 years of experience in public accounting. Shane serves a wide variety of closely-held companies in the construction, real estate, and automotive industries; nonprofit organizations; and individuals.
Shane heads up the firm’s Construction Industry Team, is in charge of Personnel and College Recruiting and serves as the Firm's Treasurer. He is a contributing author to a local real estate association newsletter, is a presenter at monthly meetings for CFMA – Portland, Oregon Chapter, and a presenter at continuing education classes for members of the surety and real estate industries.
Shane enjoys family activities, hunting and fishing.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting, University of Oregon
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants Educational Foundation,
- Construction Financial Management Association – Portland, Oregon Chapter (CFMA), Member, past Board Member and Treasurer
- Oregon-Columbia Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), Member; Young Constructors Forum, participant
- Surety Association of Oregon (SAO), Member
- HS&S Construction Industry Team, Chairman