Todd D. Massinger, CPA
Todd Massinger joined the firm in 1988 and has spent his entire career in public accounting with HS&S. His experience includes extensive responsibility for the management of audit, review, tax and advisory service engagements for closely-held companies, nonprofit organizations, and individuals. Todd is also the firm’s Managing Partner.
Outside the office Todd enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid sports fan.
Education and Licensing
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting (cum laude), Linfield College
- Licensed to practice in the States of Oregon and Washington
Professional and Community Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA), Member
- HS&S Nonprofit Industry Group, Chairman
- Youth, Rights & Justice, former Treasurer and Member of the Board of Directors
- Portland Baroque Orchestra, former Treasurer and Member of the Board of Directors